Fund-raising activities are a vital necessity in the operation of the school. Tuition fees alone cannot cover enhancement of technical and performance standards, provision of live orchestral music for student performances, and costuming.
As a member of the school, each family must participate in fund-raising activities, which include:
• Families are assigned 4 bingos from September to June inclusive. The scheduling attempts to have a family work 1 bingo shift every 3 months. Families must commit to a minimum of two bingo’s and can make a donation for $100.00 to the organization for the remaining bingos.
• Cheques are to be made out to AUUC
GREY CUP POOL TICKETS
• Each family will receive one package of tickets in September/October
• All families are required to work a minimum of 2 shifts at Mosaic
• Families are also asked to assist during the year at Malanka (Ukrainian New Year's Party), Annual Concert and/or Perogy Making